The most important thing to consider when rebranding is the whole business; your objectives, strategy, target customer, products, tone of voice etc. The brand is NOT (just) a logo.
Some reasons you may like to consider a rebrand:
- Your business has pivoted direction, changed services or product range
- Your branding is tired and dated and does not sit on the same level as competitors
- Your customers are willing to pay for a better experience
- Your target audience or ideal client has changed organically or strategically
- You need to invest in valuable touchpoints (website, vehicle signage) and rebranding before these projects will ensure higher impact, aligned messaging and better use of investment of time and budget.
- You need someone to help you align your business branding with what you are striving for in the future rather than what it was 15 years ago?
We recently rebranded established company, SP&R Group throughout various touchpoints.
If you’re unsure where to start, maybe a discovery call will help give you some clarity around your brand’s next steps. Request one now!