Burst Branding Agency, based in Seaford are building their team and are looking for their next diverse and enthusiastic team member to join their vibrant team.
We’re looking for a gun Mid-Range Graphic Designer & Digital Content Coordinator that will slot into this dynamic and fast-paced role with ease. You will support our Design Manager from briefs to concept, playing a pivotal role in everything from initial enquiry, discovery session and briefing to project outcomes.
The second part to this role is managing our Web & Digital side of the business, coordinating projects with clients and our developer. You will manage client accounts, hosting and domain renewal, enquiries, opportunities for growth and be fuelled by seeing this area grow exponentially over the next year. A passion for UX design will be highly advantageous.
You’ll be a point of contact for agency enquiries, follow up of leads and outreach, finding new opportunities with new and prospective clients. You will be required to answer phones, chat to ‘walk-in’ prospective clients and reach out to clients who we would LOVE to work with. You’ll need to be motivated to kick goals and drive and increase sales for the business.
Successful candidate must have…
- Availablity to work full time. We offer flexi hours (8-4, 9-5) and work from our Seaford office
- Tertiary Education in Graphic Design
- Minimum 4 years experience in a role within an agency or internal design team working alongside other designers and marketing team members.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and all programs within it; particularly Illustrator and InDesign.
- Must have advanced skills in print ready art and knowledge about print production and processes.
- Ability to design and work within brand guidelines.
- Ability to take direction and a willingness to learn.
The type of person we’re looking for…
- You’re a confident communicator and enjoy being in a client facing role providing second to none customer service. You are comfortable pitching ideas and discussing new trends with clients.
- You’re awesome at writing professional emails and writing copy.
- You’re a team player who can collaborate on projects and also deliver on projects they are delegated with autonomy.
- You thrive off organisation, time management, scheduling, prioritising projects and competing deadlines while pivoting when required.
- You’re an all-rounder who is happy to roll up their sleeves and help where needed. You’re driven to go above and beyond for our clients.
- You’re driven by the opportunity to learn while growing with Burst.
Additional skills that would be advantageous…
- Photography, illustration, animation or video skills, or an interest in them!
- Experience using Adobe XD, or an understanding of UX / UI Design and creating digital prototypes.
- Basic understanding of WordPress, WooCommerce, SEO, EDM’s.
- Experience using social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin, Pinterest and TikTok.