Put simply, a Brand Refresh is Burst’s way of evolving your branding with tweaks to add a little spark back into your business. A spring clean of some sorts!
Some things that a Brand Refresh may entail:
- variations of your logo
- a new colour palette
- updating your tagline that is more identifiable
- any other alterations to ensure you are standing out from competitor, aligning to your goals and attracting to your target market
- reviewing existing pain points and providing options to create an improved experience through branded assets and touchpoints
A Rebrand Project is far more strategic. It requires a holistic view of your business to make drastic changes to the identity of your brand for the purpose of improving business outcomes.
We recommend a Rebrand to anyone who is lacking strategy or direction. A Complete Rebrand is a valuable exercise if you are:
- your target market is different to who you set out to attract
- your product or service offering has changed
- you have pivoted as a business
- your branding is dated
- you need to complete brand projects such as a website or fleet signage, and it’s important to be proud of the branding used to get the most out of these touchpoints
If you’re unsure what the best option for your business may be, a discovery call can help give you some clarity around your brand’s next steps. Request one now!